Anti-Bacterial Hand Sanitiser 70% Alcohol - KILLS 99.9% Germs & Viruses UK 50ml

In stock
SKU
Anti-Bacterial-Hand
$6.46

New Range and Formula 99.99% Effective against Viruses and Germs

Alcohol Hand Sanitiser that Contains 70% Alcohol. Perfect for keeping in your pocket for everyday use. Ideal as a regular-use hand sanitiser.

A rapid drying, non-rinse hand gel designed to prevent the spread of contaminating organisms.

Proven to kill both gram negative and gram positive bacteria.

Tested to BSEN1040(2005)

New Range and Formula 99.99% Effective against Viruses and Germs

Alcohol Hand Sanitiser that Contains 70% Alcohol. Perfect for keeping in your pocket for everyday use. Ideal as a regular-use hand sanitiser.

A rapid drying, non-rinse hand gel designed to prevent the spread of contaminating organisms.

Proven to kill both gram negative and gram positive bacteria.

Tested to BSEN1040(2005)

A rapid drying, non-rinse hand sanitiser designed to prevent the spread of contaminating organisms. It contains a minimum of 70% alcohol, which is proven to kill both gram negative and gram positive bacteria.

Product Data Sheet.

BS EN 1040 (2005)
Effective against gram positive and gram negative bacteria.
Antiseptic to EN 1040 (2005). Kills bacteria to European Standards.

Apply to the skin and rub in covering the whole area. Anti-Bacterial Hand Sanitiser dries rapidly while killing bacteria. Do not wash the product away or use material to dry the hands.
Anti-Bacterial Hand Sanitiser is ideal for use in establishments where infection control is a priority,
E.g. hospitals, care homes, clinics, high risk food manufacturing and preparation areas, etc.

Always read the instructions before use.

More Information
GTIN 0754169602215
MPN 0754169602215
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:Anti-Bacterial Hand Sanitiser 70% Alcohol - KILLS 99.9% Germs & Viruses UK 50ml

Active Ingredient:
Isopropyl Alcohol 70% - Purpose Antiseptic

Inactive Ingredients:
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract 200:1
Glycerine
Lemon essence
Water

Warnings:
Flammable - Keep away from fire or flame
For External use only

When Using this product:
Avoid contact with eyes, in case of eye contact
flush eyes with water immediately
Avoid contact with broken skin. Discontinue use
if irritation or redness develops. If symptoms persist
contact your Doctor.
Keep out of Reach of Children
Children should only use this product under direct
supervision of adult.

Do not drink, not edible. In case of accidental ingestion
seek professional assistance or contact Poison Centre
immediately

SAFETY DATA
Signal Word: Danger

Hazard pictograms: Flammable

Hazard Statements:
H225 Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
H336 May cause drowsiness or dizziness.

Precautionary Statements:
P102 Keep out of reach of children.
P233 Keep container tightly closed.
P210 Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. – No smoking.
P304 + 340 IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
P305 + 351 + 338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P312 Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell.
P370 + 378 In case of fire: Use water for extinction.