* Required Fields
Please enter your email address below. You will receive a link to reset your password.
* Required Fields
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|pricespy featured excluded||Yes|
Work and play faster, thinner with the space gray 128GB iPad Air 2. Featuring Apple's 64-bit A8X chip and M8 coprocessor, the Air 2 delivers 40% faster CPU performance and 2.5 times the graphics performance when compared to its predecessor. It's also 18% thinner at 0.24" and weighs 0.96 lb. The LED-backlit 9.7" 2048 x 1536 Retina IPS LCD display's anti-reflective coating reduces glare by 56% and uses a single-layer design to eliminate internal reflectance for richer colors, greater contrast, and sharper images.
The Air 2 features Apple Touch ID technology, which uses your fingerprint to unlock your device as well as make secure purchases in iTunes, iBooks, and the App Store. The 1.2MP front and 8MP rear camera let you take high-resolution photos and videos as well as videochat in HD while dual microphones reduce background noise. The iPad Air 2 runs iOS 8, featuring Siri, iCloud, and Spotlight Search.
- Retina Display
- Within the 9.7" LED-backlit touchscreen, the 2048 x 1536 native resolution renders text and images at 264 pixels per inch and a total of over 3.1 million pixels. The display uses a 1-layer design, which eliminates gaps between layers, along with the internal reflections caused by those gaps. This results in richer colors, greater contrast, and sharper, more vivid images. The display also features a fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating to keep your screen clean.
- M8 Coprocessor
- The iPad Air 2 was designed to be on the move. That's why the M8 coprocessor measures motion from your iPad by pulling data from the accelerometer, gyroscope, compass, and barometer. This allows your apps to give you a better experience based on the movement of your iPad Air 2. It's a task that would normally fall to the A8X. But by using the more efficient M8 chip, you save on power use and the A8X chip is able to focus on other tasks.
- Battery Life
- The iPad Air 2 may be faster and more powerful, but it's not more power hungry. Even though it's 18% percent thinner and 40% faster than the previous-generation iPad Air, it still gives you the same 10-hour battery life, thanks to the A8X chip's energy-efficient design.
- FaceTime HD Camera
- With FaceTime video calls on iPad Air 2, your conversations look better than before. Make a video call over Wi-Fi and see (or show) every expression on the display. The FaceTime HD camera features a backside illuminated sensor, which brightens up your FaceTime chats, selfies, and group Photo Booth shots, even in low-light situations. The camera records 720p HD video and 1.2MP photos, and features an f/2.2 aperture, auto HDR, face detection, burst mode, exposure control, and timer mode.
- 8-Megapixel iSight Camera
- The 8-megapixel iSight camera on the Air 2 was designed to help you capture all of life's moments at a moment's notice. Use the Retina display as an easy viewfinder to frame the perfect shot. Quickly swipe between capturing stills or 1080p Full HD video at 30 fps. Every time you shoot, the image processor in the A8X chip works with the camera to make the adjustments necessary to make your picture as great as it can be.