* Required Fields
Please enter your email address below. You will receive a link to reset your password.
* Required Fields
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|pricespy featured excluded||Yes|
Work and play faster, thinner, and lighter with the Space Gray 128GB iPad Air 2 from Apple. Featuring Apple's 64-bit A8X chip and M8 coprocessor, the Air 2 delivers 40% faster CPU performance and 2.5 times the graphics performance when compared to its predecessor. It's also 18% thinner at 0.24" and weighs 0.96 lb. The LED-backlit 9.7" 2048 x 1536 Retina IPS LCD display's anti-reflective coating reduces glare by 56% and uses a single-layer design to eliminate internal reflectance for richer colors, greater contrast, and sharper images.
Retina DisplayWithin the 9.7" LED-backlit touchscreen, the 2048 x 1536 native resolution renders text and images at 264 pixels per inch and a total of over 3.1 million pixels. The display uses a 1-layer design, which eliminates gaps between layers, along with the internal reflections caused by those gaps. This results in richer colors, greater contrast, and sharper, more vivid images. The display also features a fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating to keep your screen clean.
M8 CoprocessorThe iPad Air 2 was designed to be on the move. That's why the M8 coprocessor measures motion from your iPad by pulling data from the accelerometer, gyroscope, compass, and barometer. This allows your apps to give you a better experience based on the movement of your iPad Air 2. It's a task that would normally fall to the A8X. But by using the more efficient M8 chip, you save on power use and the A8X chip is able to focus on other tasks.
- Battery Life
- The iPad Air 2 may be faster and more powerful, but it's not more power hungry. Even though it's 18% percent thinner and 40% faster than the previous-generation iPad Air, it still gives you the same 10-hour battery life, thanks to the A8X chip's energy-efficient design.
- Touch ID
- Your fingerprint is the perfect password. You always have it with you. And no one can ever guess what it is. Apple's Touch ID technology uses a unique fingerprint identity sensor to make unlocking your iPad easy and secure. Just put your finger on the Home button to unlock your iPad. Touch ID is capable of 360 degree readability, so no matter how you're holding it - portrait, landscape, or anything in between - your iPad knows who you are.
- 8-Megapixel iSight Camera
- The 8-megapixel iSight camera on the Air 2 was designed to help you capture all of life's moments at a moment's notice. Use the Retina display as an easy viewfinder to frame the perfect shot. Quickly swipe between capturing stills or 1080p Full HD video at 30 fps. Every time you shoot, the image processor in the A8X chip works with the camera to make the adjustments necessary to make your picture as great as it can be.
- iOS 8
- iOS 8 improves upon iOS 7 by adding an all-new Photos app, including voice and video messaging and location sharing in Messages, predictive text, third-party keyboards, the Health app, and more. Continuity lets you start a project on one device and finish it on another. Family Sharing lets up to six people in your family share movies, books, music, and apps. With iCloud Drive, you can safely store any kind of document and access it from any device. The revamped Spotlight search function now gives you suggestions from Wikipedia entries, places nearby, trending news, and more, and is smart enough to recognize context and location to offer you the most relevant information. iOS 8 is designed to work seamlessly with the iPad Air 2, taking full advantage of its A8X chip, 802.11ac wireless capability, and Retina display.