Apple MacBook MLHE2B/A 12" Laptop Intel Core m3 1.1 GHz, 8GB RAM, 256 GB SSD
This item is brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging.
|1 year manufacturer warranty||
This item comes with 1 year Manufacturer warranty
- Mac OS X El Capitan or macOS Sierra
- 1.1 GHz Intel Core m3 Dual-Core
- 8GB of 1866 MHz LPDDR3 RAM
- 12" LED-Backlit IPS Retina Display
- 2304 x 1440 Screen Resolution
- Integrated Intel HD Graphics 515
- 256GB PCIe-Based Flash Storage
- USB 3.0 Type-C Port
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0
- Force Touch Trackpad
- Note: We are not Authorize Apple dealer. Hence Apple warranty may not match the invoice date. We do offer Warranty for reminder period left by Apple(Manufacture warranty) .In Case you need to claim Warranty and your apple warranty has been expired within 1 year of Sales period, please contact us we will cover the remaining period.
With a Retina display and a thin, lightweight design, the gold Apple 12" MacBook (Early 2016) provides both portability and performance. Measuring just 0.5" thin and weighing only 2 pounds, the MacBook is compact yet still has a premium feel, thanks to its unibody design.
MacBook features a 12" Retina display with 16:10 aspect ratio and 2304 x 1440 native resolution, which results in 226 pixels per inch (ppi). The display also has 178°-wide viewing angles. To deliver the total Retina experience on the MacBook, Apple redesigned the pixels to create a larger aperture, allowing more light to pass through.This enabled Apple to use LED backlighting that's 30 percent more energy efficient than the displays on other Mac notebooks with no loss in brightness.
Inside the MacBook you'll find the 6th-Gen (Skylake) Intel Core m3 processor, which is designed with 14-nanometer process technology. This means that the chip is packed with more transistors than the previous generation, for higher density and more efficient performance. Since the Intel Core m3 only draws 5 watts of power and generates less heat than its predecessors, Apple is able to omit the fan. Instead, the logic board, which is 67% smaller than the one in the 11" MacBook Air, is seated on top of an anisotropic graphite sheet, which helps disperse any heat that is generated out, to the sides. No fan also means the MacBook will be virtually silent. Even with its miniaturized internal components, the MacBook has an impressive capacity, featuring 8GB of fast, power-efficient 1866 MHz LPDDR3 onboard RAM and 256GB of PCIe-based flash storage.
Since the logic board is much smaller and there is no fan, Apple decided to use the remaining space in the MacBook to install a custom battery. The result is 35 percent more battery capacity than before, which adds up to 10 hours of web browsing and up to 11 hours of iTunes movie playback (battery life may vary depending on usage).
In order to maintain its thin and light design, the MacBook features a universal connectivity standard that combines the essential functions you need every day in one dynamic port. The USB Type-C port offers charging, quick USB 3.0 data transfer for connecting to external devices and peripherals, and video output that supports HDMI, VGA, and Mini DisplayPort connections. It is all in a reversible design that's one-third the size of the current USB port.
The MacBook also embraces 802.11ac Wi-Fi for fast wireless Internet access. It also has Bluetooth 4.0 technology, which allows you to connect wirelessly to supported peripherals and accessories.
- 12" LED-Backlit IPS Retina Display
- The 12" Retina display on the MacBook doesn't just have a high resolution, but it's also paper thin. In fact, it is just 0.03" (0.88mm). A specially developed automated manufacturing process forms the edge-to-edge glass that's only 0.02" (0.5mm) thick. And Apple reduced the space between display components for a tighter, more integrated design. The Retina display has a 2304 x 1440 native resolution and a 16:10 aspect ratio. It also has 178° viewing angles, thanks to its IPS panel.
To deliver the Macbook's Retina experience, Apple redesigned the pixels to create a larger aperture, allowing more light to pass through. This enabled them to use LED backlighting that's 30 percent more energy efficient than the Retina display on previous models while still achieving the same level of brightness.
- Force Touch Trackpad
- The Force Touch trackpad may look like other trackpads on the surface, but it's what is underneath that makes it distinct. Force sensors detect how much pressure you're applying, and the Taptic Engine provides a click sensation when you press anywhere on the surface. Now, the click that once was a single, mechanical function is just the start of what you can do with Force Touch. The sensory capabilities of the Force Touch trackpad allow you to tell your MacBook what you want it to do based on subtle differences in the amount of pressure you apply. This makes it possible to perform a variety of different actions in different apps, all on the same surface. And it can respond with haptic feedback you can actually feel, making your MacBook more usable and personal.
Traditional trackpads use a "diving board" mechanism, which requires room underneath for the downward motion of a click and makes it harder to click the part of the surface closest to the keyboard. With the Force Touch trackpad, force sensors detect your click anywhere on the surface and move the trackpad laterally toward you, although the feel is the same familiar downward motion you're accustomed to in a trackpad. The Taptic Engine also provides haptic feedback, so instead of just seeing what's happening on the screen, you can feel it, too. The trackpad sends a tangible response to your fingertip when you perform certain tasks, like aligning annotations on a PDF.
In addition to the intuitive Multi-Touch gestures you may be familiar with – like scrolling, swiping, pinching, and rotating – Force Touch brings an added dimension to the Mac experience. The sensitivity is customizable, allowing you to adjust how much pressure is needed to register a click. And the trackpad can even tell whether you're clicking with your thumb or another finger and automatically adjusts the sensitivity level.
|warranty||1 year manufacturer warranty|
|Ship Bundle Items||N/A|