* Required Fields
Please enter your email address below. You will receive a link to reset your password.
* Required Fields
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|pricespy featured excluded||Yes|
Stay connected in style with the 38mm Apple Watch Series 2, which comes with a gold anodized aluminum chassis and a midnight blue Sport band. Designed for users looking for the next generation of connectivity, Apple's Watch moves your iPhone's apps and functions to your wrist, so you can do more while leaving your phone in your pocket.
Apple Watch connects to your iPhone via Bluetooth 4.0 and displays notifications, apps, and more on its 1.3" display. It can also connect directly to the Internet thanks to 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi. The internal battery lasts for up to 18 hours of normal use and is recharged with an included inductive magnetic charger.
The Apple Watch is made from aluminum and is designed for strength and light weight. The display is covered by Ion-X alum inosilicate glass, which is molecularly fortified through ion exchange.
Apple Watch senses how much pressure you use when you tap on its face, adding a new dimension to the ways you can interact with it. Press firmly to see additional controls, change watch faces, and more.
- Dual core processor and powerful GPU that enables faster app performance
- The Retina display is 2x brighter than the previous generation for increased visibility, even in direct sunlight
- Customise your watch face to show what you want, when you want it and how you like it
- Add a physical dimension to alerts and notifications, with a gentle tap for incoming messages
- Access Siri at any time; just say "Hey Siri" and start talking
- Built-in GPS means you can leave your iPhone at home when running
- Rated water resistant up to 50m, meaning you can leave it on when you're in the pool
- Custom sensor measures your heart rate throughout the day and tracks the data on your iPhone
- Comprehensive fitness and workout app that covers multiple indoor and outdoor activities
- Add more apps from the App Store to create a unique and customised experience