Canon 430EX 2 Speedlite with TTL Functionality
- Compatible with Canon E-TTL / E-TTL II
- Guide Number: 141' at ISO 100 and 105mm
- Zoom Range: 24-105mm (14mm with Panel)
- Tilts Upward 90°
- Rotates 90° Right & 180° Left
- Wireless Slave TTL Functionality
- High-Speed, 1st & 2nd Curtain Sync
The Speedlite 430EX II from Canon offers a very useful guide number of 141' at ISO 100 and 105mm as well as complete compatibility with Canon's E-TTL / E-TTL II flash metering system.
The flash head also offers an excellent zoom range of 24-105mm, which is expanded to 14mm with the use of the wide-angle diffusion panel. There is the option to tilt the flash upwards 90° and rotate it right 90° or left 180° for bounce capabilities.
Wireless slave TTL functionality is possible with Canon's optical pulse transmission system. This is possible with one of 4 channels and 3 groups at up to 39.4'. This enables photographers to setup off-camera lighting without running cables.
|warranty||2 year seller warranty|
|Ship Bundle Items||N/A|