Canon EOS 100D 18 MP CMOS Sensor DSLR Camera (Body Only)
- 18 MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 5 Image Processor
- 3.0" 1.04m-Dot Clear View II Touchscreen
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 30 fps
- Native ISO 12800, Extended to ISO 25600
- 9-Point AF and Hybrid CMOS AF II
- 4 fps Shooting for 28 JPEG, 7 Raw Files
Canon EOS 100D DSLR Camera is lightweight APS-C format digital SLR camera with an 18MP CMOS sensor and the DIGIC 5 image processor. It provides sharp details, accurate colors and low-noise imaging in compact form factor with an easy to use interface. A 9-point autofocus system provides fast focusing when shooting with the viewfinder and Hybrid CMOS AF II increases autofocus speed and accuracy when shooting in Live View. The 100D can continuously shoot up to 4 fps, and its wide ISO range of 100-12800 allows for confident shooting in bright and low light situations.
Full HD 1080p at 30 fps and 24 fps is supported with Movie Servo for continuous autofocus during shooting. Manual exposure is provided in video mode and 60 fps is possible when shooting at 720p HD. A built-in mono microphone with manual audio level adjustment is provided, and Video Snapshot with editing is supported.
A 3.0" Clear View II Touchscreen LCD with 1,040k-dot resolution provides composition and playback viewing. Its intuitive touchscreen operation includes multi-touch operation with direct access to functions for settings changes and Touch Autofocus. Smudge-resistant coating keeps the monitor clear, even in bright sunlight. An optical viewfinder with 0.87x magnification is also available for stable eye-level composition.
Scene Intelligent Auto Mode automatically makes the optimal camera adjustments based on scene recognition, and improved scene detection is particularly helpful when shooting night scenes. Advanced imaging features such as Effect Shot mode and background Simulation are available and Creative Filters add expressive touches to your images and can even be viewed in real time during Live View shooting. Special Scene Modes including Kids, Food and Candlelight let you set the type of shot you want and have the camera do the rest.
18MP CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 5 Image Processor
- High resolution, low-noise imaging and fast performance speed, including 4 fps continuous shooting, is provided by the combination of the Canon DIGIC 5 Image Processor and 18MP CMOS sensor.
3.0" Clear View II Touchscreen LCD Monitor
- A 3.0" Clear View II Touchscreen LCD monitor with 1,040k-dot resolution provides clear composition and playback viewing even in bright light. Its smudge-resistant coating keeps the monitor clear. The touchscreen features multi-touch operation with direct access to functions for setting changes and provides Touch Autofocus. Seven brightness levels are available for better viewing depending on lighting conditions.
9-point Autofocus System
A 9-point AF system (including a high-precision dual-cross center point) provides fast and accurate autofocus performance when shooting with the viewfinder. The Center AF point is AF cross-type at f/5.6, Center AF point is vertical line-sensitive at f/2.8.
Hybrid CMOS AF II
The Hybrid CMOS AF System is utilized when shooting photos and video in Live View. Combining two different kinds of AF-phase and contrast detection-continuous focus tracking becomes faster and more accurate than ever before in Live View. Hybrid CMOS AF II boasts an increased AF area (compared to Hybrid CMOS AF) that covers approximately 80% of the sensor for easier composition.
An ISO Range of 100-12800 (expandable to 25600) provides low-noise capture in low light situations and saturated colors in bright conditions.
|Focus & Optics|
|Screen & Viewfinder|
|warranty||2 year seller warranty|
|Ship Bundle Items||N/A|