* Required Fields
Please enter your email address below. You will receive a link to reset your password.
* Required Fields
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|pricespy featured excluded||Yes|
The EOS 700D Rebel T5i DSLR Camera with 18-55mm Lens from Canon is an APS-C format digital SLR camera with an 18MP CMOS sensor and the DIGIC 5 image processor. It is combined with the EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM lens for an effective range of wide-angle to standard focal length.
With 14-bit Analog/Digital conversion, an ISO range from 100-12800 and Multi Shot Noise Reduction, the Rebel T5i offers sharp details, accurate colors and low-noise imaging in both bright and low-light shooting situations. Its 9-point all cross-type autofocus system provides fast focusing when shooting with the viewfinder, and Hybrid CMOS AF increases autofocus speeds when shooting in Live View. The Rebel T5i can continuously shoot up to 5 fps.
A 3.0" Clear View II Vari-angle Touchscreen LCD with 1,040k-dot resolution provides composition and playback viewing. Its tilt and swivel capability makes it easy to compose your shots at odd angles, and a smudge-resistant coating keeps the monitor clear. Intuitive touchscreen operation includes Touch Autofocus.
Full HD 1080p at 30 fps and 24 fps is supported with Movie Servo for continuous autofocus during shooting. Manual exposure is provided in video mode and 60 fps is possible when shooting at 720p HD. A built-in stereo microphone with manual audio level adjustment is provided for quality audio recording with your videos.
Scene Intelligent Auto Mode automatically makes the optimal camera adjustments based on scene recognition and improved scene detection is particularly helpful when shooting night scenes. Advanced imaging features such as Handheld Night Scene and HDR Backlight Control make capturing difficult shots easy, and seven Creative Filters add expressive touches to your images and can even be viewed in real time during Live View shooting.
The EOS Rebel T5i is compatible with the full line of Canon EF and EF-S lenses. It is paired here with the EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM lens, which offers wide-angle to standard focal length shooting specifically designed for APS-C cameras. It is equivalent to a 28.8-88mm focal length in the 35mm format, and its minimum focus distance is 9.8". This lens features Canon's Optical Image Stabilization system, providing 4-stops of compensation for blur caused by slow shutter speeds when shooting hand-held in low light or at longer focal lengths. An internal focusing system provides fast autofocus, and with a Stepping Motor (STM) and six-group zoom system it supports the Rebel T5i's Movie Servo AF feature for smooth and quiet continuous autofocus during video recording. Manual focus override is possible. A high precision aspherical element reduces chromatic aberration throughout the zoom range for sharp imaging, and Canon lens coatings provide accurate color balance and minimal ghosting and flare.
18MP CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 5 Image Processor
- High resolution, low-noise imaging and fast performance speed, including 5 fps continuous shooting, is provided by the combination of the Canon DIGIC 5 Image Processor and 18MP CMOS sensor.
3.0" Vari-angle Touchscreen LCD Monitor
- A 3.0" Clear View II Vari-angle Touchscreen LCD monitor with 1,040k-dot resolution provides clear composition and playback viewing even in bright light. Its tilt and swivel capability makes shooting at odd angles easy, and a smudge-resistant coating keeps the monitor clear. Seven-level brightness control is available. Intuitive touchscreen control makes menu control simple, and even offers Touch Autofocus.
Full HD 1080 Video Capture
- Full HD Movie mode supports Movie Servo for continuous focus tracking of moving subjects during recording. Manual exposure control and a built-in stereo microphone with manual audio level adjustment provide high-quality control over your shooting, and multiple frame rates and resolutions provide quality-level and stylistic shooting options. The ISO range in Video mode is 100-6400, and is expandable to 12800. Stills can be recorded during video shooting simply by pressing the camera's shutter button.
14-bit A/D Conversion
- With 14-bit analog-to-digital conversion, the EOS Rebel T5i captures and records images with subtle tonal gradations and details resulting in more realistic and color-accurate images. By recording up to 16,384 colors per channel, the EOS Rebel T5i ensures that the fine details are recorded with accuracy.
ISO Range - Stills
- An ISO Range of 100-12800 (expandable to 25600) provides low-noise capture in low light situations and saturated colors in bright conditions.
9-point Autofocus System
- A 9-point all cross-type AF system (including a high-precision dual-cross f/2.8 center point) provides fast and accurate autofocus performance when shooting with the viewfinder.
Hybrid CMOS AF
- The Hybrid CMOS AF System is utilized when shooting photos and video in Live View. Combining two different kinds of AF-phase and contrast detection-continuous focus tracking becomes faster and more accurate than ever before in Live View.
EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens
- The EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM lens offers wide-angle to standard length shooting capability specifically designed for APS-C cameras. It is equivalent to a 28.8-88mm focal length in the 35mm format and its minimum focus distance is 9.8". This lens features Canon's Optical Image Stabilization system, providing four stops of compensation against the blur caused by slow shutter speeds when shooting hand-held in low light or at longer focal lengths. An internal focusing system provides fast autofocus and with a Stepping Motor (STM) and six-group zoom system it supports the Rebel T5i's Movie Servo AF feature for smooth and quiet continuous autofocus during video recording. Manual focus override is possible. A high precision aspherical lens reduces chromatic aberration throughout the zoom range for sharp imaging and Canon lens coatings provide accurate color balance and minimal ghosting and flare.
|Focus & Optics|
|Screen & Viewfinder|