Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/4G ED VR Lens - Black
We provide 1st class delivery
Price Match Guarantee
We will never be beaten on price!
Terms & Conditions Apply.
Lens: Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/4G ED VR
Warranty: 2 Year Seller Warranty
Focal Length: 70-200mm
The Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/4G ED VR is a nimble solution for photographing a range of subjects, from portraits to sports. Its constant f/4 maximum aperture maintains a consistent exposure throughout the zoom range and also helps to realize a more compact and lightweight alternative to an f/2.8 zoom. The optical design employs a trio of extra-low dispersion glass elements to reduce colour fringing and chromatic aberrations and both a Nano Crystal Coat and Super Integrated Coating helps to suppress flare and ghosting. This lens is also distinguished by its VR image stabilization system, which compensates for up to four stops of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting.
- Telephoto zoom is designed for FX-format F-mount cameras, however, can also be used with DX models where it will provide a 105-300mm equivalent focal length range.
- Constant f/4 maximum aperture affords consistent performance throughout the zoom range and also contributes to the relatively lightweight design and compact form factor.
- Both a Nano Crystal Coat and a Super Integrated Coating have been applied to individual elements to suppress internal reflections, flare, and ghosting for improved contrast and colour accuracy when working in strong lighting conditions.
- VR (Vibration Reduction) image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by 4 stops to benefit shooting handheld in difficult lighting conditions.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm promotes a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.