Hoya 67 mm Slim PL-CIR Filter
We provide 1st class delivery
Price Match Guarantee
We will never be beaten on price!
Terms & Conditions Apply.
Designed to adjust brightly reflected light especially sunlight (reflected off of water or glass) and reduce unwanted glare
- Creates dramatic sky/cloud contrast and saturates colours without changing colour balance
- Mount rotates to control amount of effect
- Coatings applied to both surfaces to suppress reflection and increase light transmission
- For use with autofocus cameras and lenses
The Hoya Circular Polariser Slim Filter allows you to significantly reduce reflections and glare from non-metallic surfaces. A camera angle of 30 degrees from the reflecting surface (glass, water, etc.) is ideal for maximum effect.
This circular polariser also enables colours to become more saturated and appear clearer with better contrast.This effect is ideally suited to landscape photographers and is often used to increase the contrast and saturation in blue skies and white clouds.
Its thin profile reduces vignetting when using wide angle lenses, but still allows a clip-on lens cap to be used. Hoya's slim polarising filters do not affect the overall colour balance of a shot. A protective silver case is included.
- Mount Fitting: Threaded
- MPN: YHDPOLC067
- To Fit Lens Front (mm): 67
- Shape: Round
- Circular Size: 67 mm
- Type: Polarising
- EAN: 0024066051158