* Required Fields
Please enter your email address below. You will receive a link to reset your password.
* Required Fields
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|pricespy featured excluded||Yes|
Featuring a removable upper center board for easier installation of flight electronics as well as a redesigned power distribution system, the Spreading Wings S1000+ Professional Octocopter from DJIcontinues the legacy of the original S1000. The S1000+ is a collapsible, eight-propeller RC helicopter designed to carry a DSLR or similar-sized camera. With a 24-pound maximum takeoff weight, it is intended to serve as a camera platform, allowing professional videographers and photographers to add dynamic aerial shots to their productions. It is designed to work with either the A2 or WooKong-M flight control systems, which are available separately.
For stabilizing and moving a camera in flight, the S1000 is compatible with any of the Zenmuse Z15 series gimbals. The airframe features a dampened gimbal mounting bracket with a low mounting position. Additionally, the landing gear can be raised, allowing an unobstructed 360° of visibility.
What's New for the S1000+
- Removable Upper Center Board
- The upper center board can be removed for easier installation of the A2 or WooKong-M flight control system, an iOSD module, the Lightbridge Air Unit, and other electronic components
- Redesigned Power Distribution
- New for the S1000+, the power distribution layout has be redesigned to make it simpler and enhance safety. Gold-plated metal bearings with a special screw design secure the power cords, helping to ensure cables will not come loose during flight
- Take-Off Weight and Flying Time
- Weighing approximately 9.7 pounds, the S1000+ is able to support a take-off weight of up to 24 pounds. This means it can handle camera payloads up to the approximate size of a Canon EOS 5D Mark III. With a 21 pound take-off weight and a 15,000mAh battery it features an estimated flying time of approximately 15 minutes
- Propulsion System
- At the end of each prop arm is a 40A electronic speed controller (ESC). When combined with its 4114 pro motor and high performance 1552 folding propellers, it is capable of a maximum thrust of 5.5 pounds
|Electronic Speed Control (ESC)|
|Flight Control System|