Nikon's D750 DSLR is an FX-format camera well performed to both still imaging and video recording. Featuring a 24.3MP CMOS sensor, along with the EXPEED 4 image processor, this camera is capable of producing high-resolution imagery with smooth colour gradations, low noise, and sensitivity to an expandable ISO 51200, at a continuous shooting rate of up to 6.5 fps.
Full HD 1080p/60 is supported, along with the ability to record uncompressed video to an optional external recorder. Working from high and low angles is possible due to the tilting 3.2" 1,229k-dot LCD monitor or, for remote shooting, the D750 also features built-in Wi-Fi connectivity. Designed for the contemporary image-maker, this DSLR is poised to benefit still photographers and videographers alike with the versatility and performance to match any working situation.
- 24.3MP FX-Format CMOS Sensor and EXPEED 4 Image Processor
- The 24.3MP FX-format CMOS sensor works in close collaboration with the EXPEED 4 image processor to produce rich image quality accentuated by low noise and notable sensitivity to a native ISO 12800, which is further expandable to ISO 51200.
- The sensor and processor combination further work together to realize a wealth of speed throughout the camera system, including a full-resolution continuous shooting rate of 6.5 fps and full HD 1080p/60 video recording. The sensor can also record imagery in DX format and will automatically switch to and support the use of DX-dedicated lenses when attached.
- Full HD Video Recording
- The EXPEED 4 processing power extends beyond still imaging performance to benefit Full HD 1080p video recording in multiple frame rates up to 60 fps. During recording, fully manual control is possible over shutter speed, aperture, and ISO settings, along with the ability to utilize Auto ISO adjustment in manual mode.
- Zebra stripe highlighting can be applied to aid in controlling overexposure during recording, too, along with in-camera Picture Control profiles, custom tone curves, and a flat profile to benefit colour grading applications. Multi-area mode allows you to narrow your effective field of view during recording, in FX and DX settings, to offer greater perspective versatility during shooting.
51-Point Advanced Multi-CAM 3500FX II AF Sensor
Supporting the exceptional imaging capabilities of the D750 is an apt autofocus system that employs up to 51 distinct points, with options available to use 9, 21, or all 51 points depending on the situation, with AF detection sensitivity down to -3 EV. 15 cross-type points are also integrated within this array to provide even greater accuracy to centrally-located subjects.
Benefitting the use of telephoto lenses and teleconverters, 11 of the focus points are also sensitive down to an aperture value of f/8. 3D Tracking, a part of the intelligent Scene Recognition System, also works to benefit maintained focusing on moving subjects for greater accuracy when shooting at high continuous shooting speeds.
For even faster initial focusing and subject recognition, five AF sensors can be used together as a single focus point with the Group Area AF setting. Furthermore, Single-point AF, Dynamic-area AF, 3D-tracking (using all 51 points), and Auto-area AF modes are also available.