FujiFilm XF 35mm f/2 R WR Lens - Silver
We provide 1st class delivery
Price Match Guarantee
We will never be beaten on price!
Terms & Conditions Apply.
- X-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- Aperture Range: f/2 to f/16
- Two Aspherical Elements
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
1 Year Seller Warranty
The Silver FujiFilm XF 35mm f/2 R WR is a 53mm equivalent prime lens that is designed for APS-C-format FujiFilm X-mount mirrorless cameras. The lens features an f/2 maximum aperture which helps to work in difficult lighting conditions and offers control over depth of field. The lens has two aspherical elements that are used in the optical design to reduce distortion and spherical aberrations in order to produce greater sharpness and accurate rendering. The lens has a Super EBC coating which is applied to control flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in bright and backlit conditions. The lens has a stepping motor which provides quick and especially quiet focusing performance. The lens is weather-sealed to suit working in inclement conditions.
- The lens has an f/2 maximum aperture that helps to work in difficult lighting conditions and also offers greater control over depth of field.
- The lens has a Super EBC coating, that has been applied to individual elements to reduce lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- The lens has a 9-blade rounded diaphragm which produces a better bokeh quality