* Required Fields
Please enter your email address below. You will receive a link to reset your password.
* Required Fields
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|pricespy featured excluded||Yes|
|warranty custom||This item comes with 3 month warranty.|
Microsoft combines the portability of a tablet and the performance of a laptop with the 12.3" Surface Pro 4 with 128GB Multi-Touch Tablet. Weighing just 1.69 pounds and measuring just 0.33" thin, the Surface Pro 4 packs an Intel Core i5-6300U processor into a magnesium casing with a silver finish. Use the multi-position Kickstand and the Surface Pro 4 Type Cover (sold separately) to turn the Surface Pro 4 into a laptop. The included Surface Pen provides up to 1024 levels of pressure sensitivity.
The Surface Pro 4 features a 12.3" PixelSense display with a 2736 x 1824 screen resolution (267 ppi) and a 3:2 aspect ratio. The display is also a 10-point touch support so you can take full advantage of the multi-touch gestures incorporated into Windows 10 Pro. If you want to output video to an external display, you can use the mini DisplayPort.
The system is powered by a dual-core 6th generation processor with Intel HD Graphics 515. It also has 4GB of RAM, a 128GB solid state drive, a microSD media card slot, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, a 5MP front-facing camera, an 8MP rear-facing camera with 1080p HD video recording, and dual integrated microphones. There are also built-in stereo speakers with Dolby audio. Windows 10 Pro is the installed operating system.
Microsoft Surface Pro 4
- 12.3" PixelSense 10-Point Multi-Touch Display
- Microsoft Surface pro 4 Featuring a 2736 x 1824 screen resolution with 267 pixels per inch, the 12.3" PixelSense display provides a high-res, clear viewing experience. Use the multi-position Kickstand for a hands-free way to watch movies. The display is also a touchscreen, so you'll be able to utilize the multi-touch gestures incorporated into Windows 10 Pro. You can also output video to an external display via the mini DisplayPort.
- Intel Dual-Band 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- Featuring Intel dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi, the Surface Pro 4 delivers faster Internet access, broader coverage, and longer battery life than was available with previous Wi-Fi standards. The Surface Pro 4 is also backwards compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi networks. The Surface Pro 4 also comes with Bluetooth 4.0, so you'll be able to connect wirelessly to Bluetooth-compatible peripherals and accessories.
- The Portability of a Tablet
- Weighing in at 1.69 pounds and measuring 0.33" thin, the Surface Pro 4 can be used in classes, at meetings, or on the road. The bright, responsive touchscreen and the high-quality speakers with Dolby audio provide an immersive viewing experience while the front 5-megapixel camera allows you to video chat with friends and family in high resolution.