Nikon 10x42 Monarch 7 Waterproof Binoculars
- Extra-Low Dispersion Glass Elements
- Roof Prisms with Phase Correction
- Wide Angle Viewing
- Fully Multicoated Optics
- Rubber Armored Housing
- Nitrogen-Filled Fogproof / Waterproof
- Click-Stop Twist-Up Eyecups
This Monarch 7 Binocular is configured with 10x magnification, ideal for short and long-range applications including bird watching and hunting. Fully multicoated lenses and next generation phase-corrected prism coatings transmit bright, color-faithful images that are as rich in detail as they are in contrast. Additionally, Nikon applies scratch-resistant coatings to the objectives and oculars, making these exposed surfaces easier to clean and prevent moisture, dirt to the glass. An 8 ft close-focusing distance, generous eye relief, and flip-up objective covers make the Monarch 7 a full-featured binocular ready for years of outdoor adventures.
- ED Glass Lens Elements
- Nikon's premium Extra-Low Dispersion (ED) glass transmits luminous images that rival the brightness of larger objective binoculars from competing manufacturers. ED glass is fully multicoated to minimize glare and maximize detail through the optical channel, rendering high contrast and resolution even in low light conditions.
- Phase-Corrected Roof Prisms
- Phase correction and highly reflective dielectric coatings enable the prisms to transmit color evenly across the entire visible spectrum. The resulting images pop with color and lifelike saturation. These roof prisms also practically eliminate the distracting color fringing common in lower quality optics.
Nitrogen purged and o-ring sealed housing protects the optics from fogging in harsh weather. Even in driving rain and suffocating humidity, the rugged construction ensures that the Monarch 7 binocular will continue to display bright and clear images.
|warranty||2 year seller warranty|
|Ship Bundle Items||N/A|