* Required Fields
Please enter your email address below. You will receive a link to reset your password.
* Required Fields
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|pricespy featured excluded||No|
Silver Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark II Mirrorless Digital Camera combines a 16MP Live MOS sensor with a TruePic VII Processor for increased performance speed and reduced noise throughout the ISO range as compared to TruePic 6. The Mark II also improves upon its predecessor by utilizing a 5-axis VCM Image Stabilization that provides up to 5 stops of compensation. Full HD 1080p video recording is now available on the Mark II with a higher bitrate of up to 77 Mb/s and various codecs. Built into the E-M5 Mark II is a unique feature that utilizes sensor shift to produce a 40MP image by combining 8 images.
- Superior Image Quality
- This Olympus E-M5 Mark II uses a 16-megapixel High-Speed Sensor offering high performance and speed in all aspects of image capture. Olympus' TruePic VII image-processing engine improves image quality in low-light environments. The camera's sensor allows for a maximum ISO of 25,600, and the dynamic range has been expanded for more faithful color reproduction.
- 5-Axis Image Stabilization
- The ultra-sensitive 5-axis VCM (voice coil motor) employs updated gyro sensors for a full 5 exposure steps of compensation. The E-M5 Mark II delivers sharp, clear still images in low light or steady HD video when capturing movies.
- Intuitively Designed Electronic Viewfinder
- The camera's electronic viewfinder has an eye sensor to seamlessly switch the display between the tilting 3.0" touch screen OLED and the electronic viewfinder for ease-of-use. Camera setting information, such as shutter speed, is displayed at the bottom of the viewfinder so photographers can concentrate on framing shots and take full advantage of an EVF's ability to display the effects of various exposure adjustments and Art Filter effects - all without having to take the eye away from the viewfinder
- Additional Features
- high-resolution and high-magnification electronic viewfinder. 3" touch-screen LCD monitor, with variable angle positioning. Built-in Wi-Fi for instant connectivity. Live Composite, which automatically blends multiple exposures for incredibly detailed night scenes, and compatibility with Olympus Capture camera control software, which creates a seamless interface between camera and computer for studio work.
|Optics and Focus|
Write Your Own Review