* Required Fields
Please enter your email address below. You will receive a link to reset your password.
* Required Fields
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|pricespy featured excluded||Yes|
Designed with portability in mind, the Optoma ML750ST 700-Lumen WXGA Short-Throw DLP Projector delivers big performance from a compact design. This business-ready projector produces up to 700 lumens of brightness and has a WXGA 1280 x 800 native resolution for displaying detailed images. Its 20,000:1 contrast ratio showcases the projector's ability to handle light and dark onscreen content. This model is powered by a DLP-chip system, and the LED lamp features a long life of up to 20,000 hours. You can use this compact projector to display images up to 200" thanks to its 0.8:1 short throw ratio.
- Short Throw
- With a short-throw lens, you can project a 100" image from just over a meter away. This allows you to place the projector closer to the wall, reducing shadows so you can present with ease.
- LED Technology
- Optoma LED projectors use individual red, green, and blue LED modules to create the projected image without the need for a color wheel. LED illumination is designed to provide consistent brightness and color performance with increased efficiency to maintain its out-of-the-box image quality.
- Wide Color Gamut
- The LED-powered ML750ST delivers a wide color gamut, enhanced color saturation, and high brightness to produce lifelike color reproduction, achieving the Rec. 709 standard.
- LED Auto Calibration
- This compact projector has a built-in sensor that automatically calibrates the LEDs every time the projector is switched on. This provides users with consistent color performance and maintains the projector's out-of-the-box image quality throughout its lifetime.
- MHL Connectivity
- Turn your projector into a smart display by connecting your compatible smartphone or tablet with a single cable using MHL. With MHL, you can view presentations and documents, stream videos and share photos on the big screen. You can even use MHL to connect and power the HDCast Pro (sold separately).
- 360° Projection
- Images can be projected over a full 360° range along the vertical axis, including reproduction on a ceiling or floor. Furthermore, you can rotate the projector 90° to project a portrait image.
- Optional HDCast Pro - Wireless Presenting
- Present wirelessly from your mobile device or laptop using the optional wireless USB adapter and free HDCast Pro app. Available on Android, iOS, Windows, and Mac, the HDCast Pro app gives you the freedom to wirelessly stream videos, photos, audio, and documents. The app also allows you to annotate over files, view web pages, and use the camera on your device as a document camera for a more collaborative experience.
- Supports Digital Signage Applications
- Digital signage applications are supported as the projector can be mounted in virtually any orientation and it can automatically play video files or a photo slideshow directly from a microSDHC card as soon as the projector is switched on. You can even set the projector to turn off after a set period of time using the sleep timer function.
- Instant On/Off
- With instant power on/off LED technology, the ML750ST is primed for instant plug-and-play viewing on the move.
- Media Player and Native Office Viewer
- Give presentations and view Microsoft Office and Adobe PDF files directly from your projector, without the need for a laptop or PC using the built-in media player. Simply copy your documents, images, or videos to a microSDHC card, USB memory stick, or the internal memory and display them on the big screen
- Auto Keystone
- Auto keystone correction helps ensure that the projected image will always fit the area on which you are projecting.